All the power you need, on-scene.
Idle Reduction Mobile Power Systems For Fire & Rescue Departments
Today’s fire departments face growing responsibilities as they take on more rescues, medical calls and hazmat incidents – requiring lengthy idling to power essential equipment. Stealth Power’s fire & rescue series offers idle-reduction technology that enables continuous operation of lights, laptops and communications systems without engaging the engine.
Benefits of our smart power systems for fire & rescue vehicles:
- System operates all auxiliary electrical loads, including: beacon lights, radio, computer, camera, and more
- Optional hydraulics and HVAC/heat
- Push-button jump-start – drivers never stranded by a dead battery
- Reduces fuel, engine hours and maintenance
- Self charges when the vehicle is driven