Stealth Power can also be contacted directly at:
Note: Filling out the online form is the best way to expedite service on your unit. Any customer who calls to request warranty service will be directed to the online form above, unless Internet access is limited or unavailable. In any warranty claim, dated proof of purchase must be provided before warranty repair work will be authorized. The system must not have been disassembled or modified without prior written authorization by Stealth Power.
Proof of purchase may be in any one of the following forms:
- The dated purchase receipt from the original purchase of the system at point of sale to the end user.
- The dated dealer invoice or purchase receipt showing the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- The dated invoice or purchase receipt showing the system repaired under warranty.
Warranty is null and void unless the IP, U, SP or EMS unit is activated with 30 days of purchase date.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER normal wear and tear of the system, or costs related to the removal, installation or troubleshooting of the customer’s electrical systems. Stealth Power will not be responsible for any defect in or damage to the system if:
- The system has been misused, neglected, improperly installed, physically damaged or altered, either internally or externally, or damaged from improper use or use in an unsuitable environment.
- The system has been subjected to fire, water, generalized corrosion, biological infestations, or input voltage that creates operating conditions beyond the maximum or minimum limits listed in the Stealth Power specifications, including high-voltage chargers and lightning strikes.
- Repairs have been performed other than by Stealth Power or its authorized service centers. This warranty is extended to the first person, firm, association or corporation for whom the Stealth Power specified herein is originally installed for use in the 50 United States or Canada. This warranty is not transferable or assignable without prior permission of Stealth Power.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER damage or defect caused by misuse, improper application, incorrect or inadequate electrical current or connection; this includes but is not limited to a charge voltage that is not to fall below 13.8 volts and not to exceed 14.4 volts, inadequate water or drain services, negligence, repair by non-Stealth-Power-designated personnel, accidents, tampering, alterations, a change in location or operating use, exposure to extreme elements, Acts of God, theft or installation contrary to Stealth Power’s recommendations, or in any event that the unit serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER shipping costs, installation costs, circuit breaker resetting or maintenance, service items and further, except as may be provided herein.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE labor costs or transportation charges arising from the replacement of the Stealth Power product or any part thereof that is removed or reinstalled.
ANY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT WILL NOT EXTEND THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PERIOD.
User’s sole and exclusive remedy is repair or replacement of the Stealth Power as set forth herein. If user’s remedy is deemed to fail of its essential purpose by a court of competent jurisdiction, Stealth Power’s responsibility for property loss or damage shall not exceed the net product purchase price.
In no event shall Stealth Power assume any liability for indirect, special incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or loss of data, whether any claim is based upon theories of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or otherwise.
NO SALESPERSON, EMPLOYEE OR AGENT OF STEALTH POWER IS AUTHORIZED TO ADD TO OR VARY THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. Warranty terms may be modified, if at all, only by writing signed by a Stealth Power Authorized Officer. Stealth Power’s obligations under this warranty are conditioned upon Stealth Power’s timely receipt of full payment of the product purchase price and any other amounts due. Stealth Power reserves the right to supplement or change the terms of this warranty in any subsequent warranty offering to user or others. In the event that any provision of this warranty should become invalid and/or unenforceable during the warranty period, the remaining terms and provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
This warranty shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The warranty represents the entire agreement between Stealth Power and user with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior oral or written communications, representations, understandings or agreement.